Oct 6, 2011

Ahoj Rychnov nad kneznou !


After Adam, Christine, Joanna, and Nicola, we are the news volunteers for OKO !
A spanish guy is in the team :

- Alberto from Murcia (in the south of Spain).


"My name is Alberto, I am 23 years old.
I finished my studies of Interior Design and I want to meet a new country and a new culture to take a break before starting to work. And it's very good to improve my English and my Czech too.
I like sports, music, playing guitar, art, design, parties and,of course, travelling."

And after, a french girl arrived :

- Élise from Lille (in the north of France)

"I finished my bachelor degree's in audiovisual after 3 years of studies. I decided to make this EVS to make a break in my studies. I have a passion for cinema, music (I practice piano and guitare), photos, and art. I want to put a lot of myself into the organization OKO and be active in the city"

Anf finally, a german girl joined us :

- Hannah from Juelich (in the west of Germany)

"I just finished school and wanted a break bevor I am going to start studying next year. I am here doing qn EVS because I wanted some time to think about what i want to do in my life and I wanted to do something social and see a new country. In my free time I like to read, knitt and do sports. As well I like to listen to musik ang visiting concerts and of cours travelling, seeing new places and meeting new people. I am looking forward to my work in OKO and to realize my own ideas. "

We arrived in Rychnov nad Kneznou one month ago. We were very surprised of the city. Indeed, it's a small city but we can make a lot of activities like swimming pool, music, bike, sport, and.. zumba.
After one month, we start to get used to living in Rychnov, we know a few good restaurants, and bar. But we have to discover a little bit more the city because during our free time, we traveled a lot.

So Rychnov nad kneznou, here we are :)


No comments:

Post a Comment